Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday FAVES!!

Happy Friday!!

Don't forget..

Ippity is now available
on the UNITY SITE!

I've found some AMAZING

IPPITY creations to share!



Take a little look:


melissac made this super fun card using Ippity set Loads of Love!

jkstampin made this beautiful card with Cherish Your Dreams.

Chautona used Authentic Man to create this FABULOUS masculine card!!

Joetterer wowed me with this fun masculine card using Farm Fresh!!

ohmypaper used one of my favorites Faith Blooms and made this GORGEOUS card.

I am totally sweet on this fab card bluepoohbear75 made using Sweet on You.


Gorgeous cards, am I right?!!!
Keep filling up the IPPITY galleries!!


Don't forget, there's an IPPITY Challenge going on!

Just click the CHALLENGE Tab up at the top...

You could WIN a 2 IPPITY Itty Bitties
of your choice!

Rona



Locate an Ippity Chick!

8 comments:

  1. Holy cuteness! These are awesome! Can't pick a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Love that tie one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards. I would love to own some Ippity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top card very cute and colorful, and fun. I wishes I could colors like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. It would be great to make a card for someone who's sick---you could offer to do his/her laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing and fun styles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are awesome--definitely deserve being FAVEs!!

    ReplyDelete