Monday, August 30, 2010

Eva's VERY LATE Sunday Faves

Well, it's better late than never!'s already 9:30 PM in my neck of the woods Sunday Evening and I just realized I totally forgot to post today...OMG!  I have to apologize to everyone for being oh so late, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite Ippity projects from this week anywat.  Hope you still check out these gorgeous creations!!!

First let's start out with a gorgeous layout by Angela Fehr.  WOW is all I can say, how she used Ippity stamps to create this amazing layout, but check it out for yourself!

My second pick is an adorable card with a cute spotlight technique made by Kelly and it is just adorable in my opinion!

My third pick is a really beautifully designed card, I just love the circle element on this card and it's made by Julie Smith.  I really love that circle die, the placement of the buttons and the twine, which I just picked up some of myself, too.

My next pick is this amazingly masculine card by Lynn Miller...gosh, I always love her work, so this is no different, but take a look at it, this card speaks for itself!

My last pick is by Mary, and it's sooo cute, I just love the piecing of the houses and the perfect patterned paper and wow, aren't those little trees too cute????

So, that is it....aren't these some serious BEAUTIES????  I just love them.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend and wishing you a lovely week coming up!

Locate an Ippity Chick!


  1. oh these are all so awesome.. Congrats girls.

  2. Eva, It was worth the wait to see all the amazing fav pics. I just love each of their creative and inspiring styles.

  3. We'll always take your picks late over never!! I just love all your selections!! As always, some amazing inspiration coming from Ippity stamp owners!! :-)

  4. Oh my goodness these are gorgeous!!! Thanks for pointing them out to us!!

  5. YAHOO! I'm a fave! Thanks for picking me and I love the other picks too!

  6. Congrats to all the Sunday faves!! What an awesome mix of inspiration!!