Saturday, November 27, 2010

FlatterDay Saturday with Elisabeth!

Hello and Happy Saturday!!

It's today on the Ippity Blog that we flatter someone!!  
And we are still focusing on the wonderful and talented 

Elisabeth Ostrowski 

who is one of our Ippity Chicks!

We hope that you have visited her sales blog and taken advantage of the special that she is running right now!

Now is the perfect time to get those newly released Ippity Stamps, 
or just to order those stamp sets that you need to give to your 
stamping friends and loved ones for Christmas!!

To help us get to know her a little better, we have asked Elisabeth some questions...


General Questions

·       Tell us a little about yourself.  {Family, location, background, job, kids, etc.}
I’m 46 years old, married for 25 years and mother to three children.  My Husband and I live in Northern Jersey along with our two youngest, and our oldest daughter lives in Brooklyn.

Stamping Questions

·       How did you first get involved in stamping? 
I’ve always been involved in some sort of craft, ever since I could remember - macramé, needlepoint, crochet, knitting… about seven years ago I stumbled upon paper crafting and have never looked back!
·       What is your stamping style? 
A jumble of everything really, I’d be hard pressed to come up with a word that describes my style. 
·       Tell us about your creative process.
Whatever works.  Usually I sit and stare and move things around.  Sometimes, (and oh how I love those times) I don’t even think, my hands just do.  I’m always happiest with those projects.
·       What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
Right now I’m really drawn to the new sentiment set, “How you doin’?”  I love that I’ll be able to mix them in with all the other sets!
·       How often do you stamp? 
I try to get a little something done every day, actual stamping or at least planning. 
·       How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
One never knows….45 minutes?  A week? 
·       What does your craft room look like? {messy, clean, etc.}
A place for everything and everything in its place.  Well, that’s the plan anyway.

Check out one of the amazing cards that Elisabeth made using our new
 Farm Fresh Ippity stamp set.

{ippity} Chicks

·       What is the name of your Ippity Sales Blog?
Stamp{ippity}
·       What made you decide to start selling Ippity? 
I vend at a local monthly crop and {ippity} stamps are the perfect addition to my vending table!   I love their quality and I was drawn to the images.
·       Tell us about your experience selling Ippity
I’ve loved every minute of it!  I love teaching paper crafting and stamping and have enjoyed incorporating {ippity} into all my projects!

Here is a closer view of her talented work!! I love how rustic she made this card look!

Just for FUN Questions

·       What is your favorite quote?
 Just about anything from Winnie the Pooh.
·       What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Grapes, cheese, milk, eggs, 4 different brands of hot sauce, blanched almonds, and some left over beef barley soup.
·       What would your dream vacation be?
Quiet camping on a lake.  Fishing, reading and absolutely no itinerary!


Thanks Elisabeth for letting us highlight you this week!!

I hope that you have enjoyed this long holiday weekend (for our stateside friends.)  Be sure to stop by Elisabeth's or any one of our Ippity Chick's blogs to find out what specials are being offered!!

And until next time, Happy Stamping!!!
                              
Locate an Ippity Chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment