Saturday, November 13, 2010

Flattering Jenny Johns

Hello Saturday!!!  
I love Saturday!  Hope you had a fabulous week and today is full of wonderful things.  

Such as, getting to learn more about our {ippity} chick 
Jenny Johns.


Let's see what fabulous things we can learn about this lovely lady!!!

Tell us a little about yourself.  {Family, location, background, job, kids, etc.}
Hi, I’m Jenny, aka Jen, aka jenstampin4u, aka ‘mom’ (as is constantly yelled from somewhere in the house)!  I reside in the sunny state of Arizona where we still wear shorts during the holidays! * smile * I have a fantastic son who I adore and we both love baseball!  And I love life!
I also love my {ippity}, and though I now currently work for a finance company, this past year I have become a ‘taxi driver’…no, not a cab driver…I became a taxi driver for my teenage son and have never driven so many places in my life! Heehee, it’s all good though!

 
How did you first get involved in stamping? 

I have crafted since I was in elementary school, but I was actually hooked on ‘stamping’ when I hosted a party at my home waaaay back  in 2004. I absolutely loved playing with ‘red rubbah’!

What is your stamping style? 

You know, I’ve never really analyzed my style and don’t know if I have one…I just go with the flow!

Tell us about your creative process. 

Okay, I have to confess that it really helps when you have a reason to create, whether it be a birthday, a holiday or whatever. I think about who the project is for, what they would appreciate, then grab stamps, papers, ink, and play.

What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?

You know, this answer changes with every new release! Right now my fav {ippity} set is ‘Totally Happy’…love the bird on the fence!

How often do you stamp? 

I stamp as much as I can, which at times could be every single day.  But even at those busy times when ‘life’ gets in the way, I try to get some kind of creativity in a couple of days out of the week.

How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with? 

Usually I can make a project within an hour or less  (depending on the details).  At times I can be happy with it right away, but for those that I am not, I wait till the next day to get a fresh perspective…sometimes, it’s better than I thought, and sometimes, it just needs a tweak or two…and then sometimes it gets ripped apart (I always salvage the pieces…no throwing away for me). 

What does your craft room look like? {messy, clean, etc.} 

Oh boy, though my bookshelves may be neat and my closet bins are in order…my workspace can be overflowing with papers, inks, stamps, ribbon, tools, etc.  If I want to use something, I just have to have it at my fingertips reach, you know?


What is your biggest paper crafting challenge? 

Seriously…too much stuff to choose from!


What is the name of your Ippity Sales Blog? 

Jen’s Cup of {ippity} at… http://jenscupofippity.blogspot.com/


What made you decide to start selling Ippity? 

Red rubbah from a  fantastic company, spectacular designs, have my own inventory…I guess the real question is: why wouldn’t YOU start selling {ippity}?  Contact me, and I’ll tell YOU all about it! * wink *


Tell us about your experience selling Ippity. 

I have met the most fabulous stampers and thoroughly enjoy seeing what others have created with their {ippity}! I mainly sell locally and by having the ability to deliver my products for free, it is such a fun time to see my customers smile when I give them their new red rubbah!


What song best describes you?  

Life in the Fast Lane!


If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring? 

Fresh water, bug spray, and family….heehee, I can’t be stranded all alone!


What is your favorite quote?  

‘Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY!’


What would I find in your refrigerator right now? 

Leftovers! I truly believe in not wasting food so anytime we have leftovers, my son knows that’s what we are having for dinner.  And right now, I have leftover spaghetti sauce, so can you guess what’s for dinner?


If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be? 

To make everyone ‘SMILE’!


If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? 

She ALWAYS had to do it all herself!


What would your dream vacation be? 

A U.S. tour of all the baseball parks with my son and attend a game at each one….yes, I like baseball that much!

Thanks Jenny for sharing with us!!!  I just love getting to know about our {ippity} chicks!!!  Don't forget her current sale:

Buy one (in-stock) stamp set, get one (in-stock) stamp set at 25% off!
Excludes $5 or less stamp sets. 
Must be stamp sets that are in my current inventory as noted on my blog. 
This special runs through Sunday, midnight 11/14/10.

Also, get a free little goodie package AND a free bookmark.



The {ippity} New FALL 2010 Release Week starts
TOMORROW!

Make sure you visit us HERE on the {ippity} blog Sunday morning.  The design team will have a hop showcasing 2 of the new release every day. 

We'll have challenges, games and PRIZES!!!!

I just love it when we have a new release!!! 
This is MY favorite release of them all!!!  But I tend to say that every time.  The stamps just get better and better with every release!!! 

Get ready, you will want all of them!!!
 
All the new stamps will be available from {ippity} chicks on
November 18th!!!


Do you need to find an Ippity Chick???


Locate an Ippity Chick!

Lisa Arana

2 comments:

  1. Great profile - I always look at Jenny's blog first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered from Jen and think I will continue. Thanks Jen.

    ReplyDelete