Monday, November 29, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hey everyone, it's Eva here.  Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend? Hope you made lots of fabulous memories and also got some shopping done and now you are ready for a new week.  

Well, today, I am going to offer up a new challenge for the week and it's an inspiration challenge based on  yummy CAKES....how fun is that???  I can be inspired just about anything, and as I was thinking about what to pick for this week's challenges, for some reason cakes popped in my head.  Maybe I was craving them...LOL...don't know, however I went searching for a site that offers a pretty yummy cake gallery and I found this one:


Now, let me just say, I don't know them, never ordered from them, I was only looking at the site for pure inspiration, so don't blame me if you order a cake from them and don't like it, but on the flip side, do share if you loved their cakes...LOL

So, check them out and here is what you have to do to play along

1. Simply create a card or project using the Cakes for Occasion gallery as your inspiration of course using Ippity stamps.
2. Upload your project to your SCS gallery by midnight on Sunday, December 5th, 2010 with keyword: IHHC52
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday, December 6th and I will post who the lucky winner is in a thread in the {ippity} forum.

Winner will get a Kissmas and Mistletoe stamp set! (isn't that perfect timing for the Holiday?)

And here is a sneak peek of my card



Make sure you check out the design teams projects for this week

Eva Dobilas

then check out all the FANTASTIC {ippity} projects by these FABULOUS ladies















savannahland 2


Mary's Creative Journey


Julie's Open Window


Heart Hugs



We also have a Hippity Hop comment prize as well
so leave a comment on all of today's H{ippity} Hop blogs
 Designer and Participants blogs.. we will pick a blog and a random winner from that secret blog and give away another prize. The winner will be announced on Thursday right here on the Ippity Blog during Hip Hop !!
how cool it that!!


Have a FABULOUS MONDAY!










Locate an Ippity Chick!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! What fun! I love all these cakes and the inspiration for this new challenge! I also love H{ippity} Hopping around--I've missed playing along! So glad I had a chance to this week:) FAB HOP everyone!

    ReplyDelete