Friday, November 27, 2009

December Daily album...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hi...it's Eryn stopping by today to share another {ippity} project...

Can you believe December 1st is next week already? Wowzers, where does the time go?

I created a "December Daily" album and am sharing some of the pages that I used {ippity} stamps to create. The idea behind the album is that you prepare the album in advance and then each day in December you just add journaling/pictures/mementos, etc. for each day. Each page is very simple right now and as I journal on each page in December I will add more embellishments. Also, I have decided to wait on adding the date numbers to my pages so that I can pick and choose which page will work best for that day...

click here to check out for more information on creating a December Daily album

I chose to use a Maya Roads chipboard album...that way I was able to create the perfect cover with my {ippity} stamps & embellishments.

I absolutely LOVE our alphabet stamps...they are going to get lots of good use!!

The snowflake stamp is perfect to create a subtle background.

With this stamp, I will be able to just circle the date!

I also LOVE that logo stamp set - Snippity of {ippity}


This is actually an envelope so I can save some memento's from a special day in December...
Add Image
Simple but sweet!

Again, with this stamp, I will be able to just easily circle the date.

I know we will have a FAMILY photo taken sometime in December...this will be the perfect page to display it!

This is actually a little pocket.

Well, I hope I have inspired YOU to create a December Daily as well. This is my first year doing this and am really excited about the whole idea!!
On these pages I have used stamps from the following {ippity} kits.
As December rolls around and I finish each page I am sure I will be grabbing my {ippity} stamps to add the perfect finishing touches!
Thanks for stopping by...Enjoy your weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. ERYN I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a fabulous keepsake that's gonna be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. I think that I am going to make one of these this year. I have a spare album to play with too. And need to ink up my ippity stamps! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Eryn, I think you out did yourself this time. This is amazing! Love the idea and all those stamps you used are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eryn this is a wonderful album and a great idea for keeping memories!

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eryn, this is incredibly amazing and creative album!!! I am in love with every little detail of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Eryn! I already have the bones of my december album put together but you can bet I'll be using some ippity too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another fabulous album! sooo inspiringk, love the stamps and papers and little embellies you used! NICE!

    ReplyDelete