Monday, May 17, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Monday, Monday (ba-da ba-da-da-da)
So good to me (ba-da ba-da-da-da)
I've been singing that Mama's and Papa's song while I typed this post so I decided to get it stuck in your head too!!
You are welcome ;)

It's Maria today and I'm giving you a
SUPER FUN, SUPER EASY
challenge this week so I want to see LOTS of participation!!!
I know a lot of you have the NEW {ippity} releases in your hands so get them inky and have some FUN!!
For this weeks challenge all you have to do is make a project inspired by this photo. Maybe you like the layout or the colors or maybe one particular image really gets your mojo flowing.
This week's prize is:
a package of the NEW October Afternoon paper pack from the NEW release

It's EASY to play along:
1. Simply create an {ippity} project inspired by the photo.
2. THEN upload it to your SCS gallery by midnight on Sundaywith keyword: IHHC24
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday and post it in a thread in the {ippity} forum

Here is a Sn{ippity} of my project inspired by the photo!

Be sure to check out the FABULOUS design team members projects:
Maria Gurnsey
Eva Dobilas
Karen Maldonado
Kelly Landers
Lisa Arana
Lisa Henke
Stephanie Muzzulin (Guest Designer)

Now make sure you visit all these blogs for an {ippity} peeps show....wait that didn't sound very good did it....well you know what I mean ;)
Make sure and leave these ladies some love!!!
http://www.tailsinthestamproom.blogspot.com/
~ Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us. ~

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful inspiration. Can't wait to hop along to see all the Ippity MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, Maria! this inspiration piece just makes me happy! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS inspiration pic!!

    Psst ~ We need the IHHC24 in the Ippity forum ;)

    ReplyDelete