Friday, May 14, 2010

Fresh Idea Friday

Hi everyone it's Stephanie here with my very first post as Ippity Guest Designer I am so excited
and nervous all at the same time!!! So did everyone have a great time yesterday? I know I did!!!
It is so nice to hear everyone's excitment over the new releases. I know that I cannot wait to
see all of your creations made with these Fabulous Stamps.
Today I am here to share a little recycling project with you. It is always nice to find stuff around
the house to use on our creations. I shared a similar project a few weeks ago on my blog and I
thought it would be fun to do it again with all those great quote stamps that are in the new
releases.
I also thought it would be nice to share a before picture. As you can see here I am using a piece
of cardboard from a box that I had lying around and if you are anything like me then you have
one to many of these boxes and this is what I am going to diecut my shape out of. I also used
some chipboard flowera and the October Afternoon Dp Fly A Kite. The new Ippity kit I used on
this is the Fall For You Kit.
You can purchase these fabulous stamps by finding an Ippity Chick

This last picture is of the finished door hanger or you could also hang it on your wall. I think

another fun idea would be instead of hanging it up you could put magnets on the back to put on

your fridge. Thats my fun project I hope that I did ok with my first post and I would love to hear

what you think!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

14 comments:

  1. Stephanie, Your project rocks! I just love seeing different ways to recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful Stephanie.. I also like to recycle anything and everything.. I must give this one a try. ThanksXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Stephanie! I think I am going to use your project as inspiration and make one of these for my girlfriend tonight, she is going through a rough time and one of the new sentiments is PERFECT for her and this is the perfect project to go with it!
    Thanks for sharing the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great wall hanging, those colors are right up my alley! Love the huge grommets and thick twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Stephanie!! I have tons of boxes that NEED be cut....weekend project coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!just love this,so nice and would be a lovely gift too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, I so love this..what a way to make a box into a beautiful wall hanger..such a great inspiration!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Wall hanging!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable project Stephanie. I would love something like this in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your first post. Your project has given me some ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie, I love the versatility of this project for a wall, fridge, or even a door hanger! It is adorable with all the embellies, and you did a FAB job for your first post...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This the sweetest wall hanging project Stephanie!! I love it, the colors and that beautiful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! it's gorgeous and I love having indispenible chipboard in my hands-love recycling boxes!

    ReplyDelete