Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy H{Ippity} Hop And A New Challenge


Happy Monday!!!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

It's Monday which means it's another Ippity challenge.


This weeks challenge is called the 1-2-3 challenge what that means is you create a card using

for example:

1 ribbon

2 buttons

3 Designer papers

But you pick you own combination of things to add to your creation.

The Prize:

Winter Paper Pack

How to Play?

Create a project using Ippity stamps and the above challenge.

Easy right?

Upload you card to SCS gallery by midnight on

Sunday August 1st.

using keywords IHHC34 and

Ippity.

I will choose a winner Next monday and post the winner in the Ippity forum!!!



I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!!

Here is the fabulous Dt creations.


Fabulous Creations from Ippity Chicks and customers.
















Enjoy the Hop!!!!!!





Stephanie Muzzulin

4 comments:

  1. Fun challenge and love the sneak peak of this card.
    Also I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments on my Flatter-Day. I was so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, don't forget me! http://AndreasStamps.com, after Bonnie Rose and before Rachel. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just added you in Andrea so sorry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete