Friday, July 30, 2010

Fresh Idea Friday

Hello FRIDAY!!!!  Oh how I have been waiting for you!  How is everyone doing this super fine day???  Ready for the weekend?  I sure am.  
I have lots of crafty little plans and I can't wait to get the weekend started!

Today, I have a lovely fresh idea for you.  

You might have seen this card a few weeks back on the Graphic 45 Hip Hop.  
Well, this little card has a friend.


I love handmade gift card or money holders since I am a big gift card or money gift giver.  It is almost certain that these gifts will fit every time.  :)


The Graphic 45 paper is so pretty, that I just HAD to use it for a money holder as well.  I used a Spellbinder Labels 8 die to cut out the holder and folded it in half.  I have found that sewing is an excellent option on making a very sturdy envelope.  You can also use double sided tape, just make sure you leave plenty of room for the gift.  The "for you" from the Ippity Fall for You set was just perfect for this cute little money holder.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Lisa Arana

7 comments:

  1. I just love the card and and it's little friend. You are so creative and inspiring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ippity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea!! Love it's little friend. TFS~

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing.. I am always looking for a new way to do gift cards as well.. this is so pretty! Love it Lisa. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lisa, this is so pretty--i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lisa, this certainly is very 'pretty'...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ack! this is A-dorable. love it.

    ReplyDelete