Tuesday, July 13, 2010

t{ippity} tuesday...craft show inspiration!

have you...or are you
thinking about having a booth at a craft show sometime soon? 

craft shows are wonderful for...

*selling your {ippity} stamps and creations
*face to face interation with your customers...
along with them actually bing able to see your product in real life!!!
*EXPOSURE to so many NEW people
*instant sales
*meet new people
*make lots of wonderful new friends
*get email addresses for marketing purposes
{have your customer's enter a giveaway by leaving their name & email with you}
*networking
...........................................

I was searching online lastnight for some good craft show TIPS and ran across these posts...
check them out...there is some really VALUABLE information within these posts!!


...........................................

We all now how important your booth display is, right?
it's got to be CRAFTY & CUTE
{in my little opinion!!}

flickr has a group called
{tons of inspiration!}

here are some that caught my eye...
picture via flikr by acoate
how cute would your {ippity} cards &
kits look in these wooden boxes...
and a wooden drawer, how cute!!


picture via flikr by planettreasures

LOVE that pendant banner on top,
I can just envision creating one with the
{ippity} paper lines & stamps...
GREAT way to grab passerby's attention, don't ya think?
{actually, i think they'll be RUNNING to your booth!!}

here's more from etsy....

Thanks for stopping by...
we'll see ya back here tomorrow!
 
Eryn Hagen

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tips and just love the booths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh great tips! i love the booth inspirations - i'm gearing up for a craft show in august & so want to make a banner that says ippity like that!!! my wheels are TURNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips Eryn!! I know for me that I am always attracted to the booths that are best laid out and decorated. I always love Unity and Ippity booths... they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW--thanks for the tips, Eryn!! I just uploaded pics from my craft fair this weekend!! I had some Ippity out:)

    http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-in-july-craft-fair.html

    ReplyDelete