Monday, September 20, 2010

h{ippity} hop MONDAY = FUNday

HELLO fabulous {ippity} friends...
are you ready for another FUN DAY of H{ippity} Hopping???
i sure am...HOORAY!

therefore...i'm just getting straight to the details...

This week's CHALLENGE is to create an {ippity} project using
any of the sketchs from SCS..
here's my PEEK of my card this week...

HOW TO PLAY...
1.
Make an {ippity} project using this weeks CHALLENGE:
2.
Upload your project to your SCS gallery by
midnight on Sunday, September 26th,
with keyword: IHHC42.
I will randomly choose a winner next Monday, September 27th, 2010and I will post who the lucky winner is in a thread in the {ippity} forum within SCS.
 
check out what the amazing
dt girls have created this week:
 
and on to our wonderful and INSPIRING
 {ippity} chicks & friends...


 The Joys of Creating....
 Emmie-Lou Who...Stamps & You!
Lone Pine Designs
Southpaw Paper Arts
Schnauz Scraps
Scraps From My Table
A little inspiration from Rona
Robinson's Nest
{stampings of the shug}
Taylor~Made by JenMarie
Lady Guinevere's Inky Faeries
The Shamrock Stamper
Everyday Matters
Mitten's Papercrafting
millers-ink
Scraps From My Table Paper Crafting Blog
Paper & Joy
 A Life Unrehearsed - The Creative Blog of Bonnie Rose
Handmade Creations by Stephanie
Mary's Creative Journey
Julie's Open Window
 Ramblings of a FibreJunky
The budget shopper meets budget gourmet
Endless Inkabilities
 
would you like to join us next week? 
remember your monday hippity hop post just needs to include {ippity} stamps...it doesn't HAVE to follow the current week's challenge...
 
check out the ippity forum for more details & to sign up!
 
and be sure to GET YOUR {ippity} from any of our FABULOUS {ippity} chicks...
Locate an Ippity Chick!

Eryn Hagen

2 comments:

  1. Very nice challenge, but I'm almost off for my vacation in Spain, so won't be joining this week, but I DO have my Ippity stamps in my home now, yihoe, so I'll surely join a challenge next time, but I did join in for the Hippity Hop, so nice!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge and just love all the DT amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete