Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maria's Sunday Faves

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend....I love getting to pick my Sunday Faves! I think the gallery was packed with more stunners than usual...you all are creating like crazy with your {ippity} :)I've always been a bit of a school supply nerd...my love affair with binders never went away. Oh and sheet protectors...I LOVE sheet protectors :) This school card from {Susan} caught my eye immediately. I love the rulers, the apples...the stamps ;) I LOVE the warm fall colors of the paper {Vicki} used for this beauty. The leaf peeking out of the bottom of the postcard is such a cute touch....I just adore those polka dots leaves :)WOW...is what I have to say about this snowman card from {Julie}. I love all the silver accents on this card and the red is such a great pop color. It's about the time to think about Christmas cards...wouldn't this be PERFECT :)I don't make tags near enough! They are such a great special touch to brighten up a gift and this beauty from {Savannah} is STUNNING!! The big bold flower and the stitching are gorgeous!!Now look at this super cute card from {Suzanne}!!!! All the glitter on this baby made is jump out of the gallery. This would either be the best forest in the world to have a picnic in or these could be the CUTEST lollipops....I haven't shown this set near enough love but this was the best inspiration EVER :)
Love the colors, love the paper, love the piercing and the buttons.....yep it's official....I'm in LOVE!! All the shades of blue with the bit of yellow is just perfect. {mamamostamps} really created a beauty here.
Maria Gurnsey
Locate an Ippity Chick!

6 comments:

  1. All your pics are just awesome and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stunning. I love all the wonderfully inspiring MOJO of you Ippity girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purely inspiring!!! You girls have totally created some awesome projects! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOOOOOOOORAY for a great set of cards shared today--just love love love that card by Sue!! I actually received it in the mail yesterday! LOVE IT! Thanks for featuring my tag, Maria;) LOVE Ippity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous surprise to see my card featured today :) Big smiles!!!
    Love the inspiration here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fab, three of my friends are featured here - I mix among talented people :)

    ReplyDelete