Saturday, December 12, 2009

Introducing More {ippity} Girls!

Happy Saturday all you {ippity} friends!

This is Kelly here and I hope that you are enjoying your weekend!  Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to two more of our {ippity} DT members.  Today you will get to learn a little more about Eryn and Maria!  I have to tell you how blessed I am to be on the DT with these ladies (and Eva too!)  It feels kind of like I have new sisters in my life.  It is so special to get close with people who are so passionate about the same things that I am.  We hope that you are growing closer to us too as you learn more about us and get to spend some time with us on the {ippity} forums at SCS.

Next week we are so thrilled to be announcing our last two DT members.  We can't wait to see who is going to be joining us!!  If you are interested in being on this DT with us, please, please, please submit your cards for consideration!  You will love being involved with {ippity}!  We sure do!!

So without further delay, let me introduce you to Eryn Hagen!




Hello…it’s Eryn here…and I would just like to start out by saying how HAPPY & GRATEFUL I am to be on the {ippity} Design team.  Eva, Kelly, & Maria are all SO WONDERFUL to work with…they really are all such amazing women. I am so honored to be on the same team as them!

So a little bit about me…
As many of you may already know, I work for Unity Stamp Company…this past August marked my 1 year anniversary!  WOW, how time flies when you’re having FUN!  I can honestly say I have one of the BEST JOBS EVER!  Not only do I get to work within an industry that I absolutely LOVE but I also get to “hang out” all day {while working!J} with some really FABULOUS creative people that I definitely call my FRIENDS! 

When I am not at Unity, you can typically find me at home crafting…or out hanging with my friends.   I am currently not married…and don’t have kids.  …BUT I am on the right track…LOL!  My boyfriend and I “talk” about the marriage thing and know that someday it will happen (and I can’t wait!)  …awe! ;)  Since I don’t have any other FUN details to share, I thought I would just share a “list” of things I LOVE:

25 things I LOVE.  my family. my man. my friends. pretty much anything to do with crafting. unity& ippity stamps. coffee.  the law of attraction. my job. the color turquoise.  favorite food…potato chips! belly laughs.  summer time.   crafts direct.  altered art.  shopping.  purses & shoes.  decorating.  traveling.  my kitty Roxy.  our family cabin.  payday.  the internet.  the ocean.  hanging out with friends & family.  reading books & magazines.

Ippity Skippity I LOVE these ippity stamps!! 
My most favorite stamp is currently this LoveLOVElove stamp that I used in the layout below.  Also, this is currently my most favorite project I have made to date with my Ippity stamps!



Please stop by anytime and visit me at http://realerandom.blogspot.com/  I look forward to getting to know you all better...you can find us all in the Splitcoast Stampers Forums!


And now a little more about Maria Gurnsey!





When I think back to what started this incredible journey for me I am still a bit shocked.  I've been a scrap booker for years but only started stamping in January 2008.  I stumbled across a local stamping blog and found a whole new world of paper crafters.  I started my blog almost immediately and was determined to leave a mark on the crafting world.  I found a lot of stamp companies that I liked but it wasn't until I found Unity that I felt like I was home.  My style just clicked once I inked up my first Unity stamp.  I love the stamps, I loved the people and I was determined to become a part of it.  I was blown away when Angela invited me to join the {ippity} team.  It was a stamping dream come true!  I'm so blessed to have been able to join Eryn, Eva and Kelly.  They are such amazing girls to work with!


As for my non-stamping life, my husband and I have three kids ages 7, 4, and 3, and lucky for me they all love to craft!  Well except my hubby, but he has hobbies of his own ;-)  We live in Colorado and it's currently very cold here.  I don't like the cold.  Maybe I need to go visit Kelly in Florida!


Being a full-time stay-at-home mom with a huge obsession for paper crafting doesn't give me much spare time, and crazy lady that I am, I am also going back to school online to finish my Elementary Education degree.  Lots of people ask me how I find time to get it all done and honestly I don't know.  But I love a challenge and organization is my second favorite hobby, so I somehow manage.


Since my {ippity} stamps never leave my craft table I had quite a few projects to dig through to try and come up with my favorite.  Luckily I don't have to choose a favorite set because I would never be able to pick just one.  Maybe it's all the snow outside or that I'm in the Christmas spirit but I can't get enough of Kissmas & Mistletoe right now.


Here is one of my faves using this set...





Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.  Of course you can always find me here or chatting it up on the {ippity} forum at SCS. But you can also see my work on my personal blog  (http://scrapsbym.blogspot.com/)

I also have an {ippity} sales blog because who can resist selling these stamps!  I can't wait to get to know all of you better too!

So that does it for the intros of our current DT members.  Be sure to stop by next Saturday when we introduce our last two members who will be revealed next Friday!!  Good luck to all of you and thank for letting us represent you with {ippity}

Have an {ippity} day!!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your love and creativity with us, Eryn and Maria;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing many more of your fab creations, the {ippity} DT is so inspirational, thanks for sharing some info about yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...it's so nice to read and learn more about you ladies...I am so happy to be part of this fabulous team we have!

    ReplyDelete