Friday, December 11, 2009

scrapping & stamping CAN BE simple!

Happy Friday to you all...don't you just LOVE Friday's?
It most definitely has to be one of the BEST days of the week!!
Every Friday on the ippity blog...
the ippity DT will be showcasing something FRESH & NEW...
"Fresh Idea Friday!"

I first have to ask {this is Eryn posting by the way}... :)

Did you get a chance to stop by yesterday? Eva posted a SUPER CUTE gift idea...keep scrolling down to see her "That's how you do it" Thursday post!

For today I created a new scrapbooking layout. I wanted to keep it very clean & simple BUT...I do have to admit that it was hard to keep myself from adding in extra embellishments! :)
I used the Snippity of Ippity stamp kit...

The cute little boy featured is my little nephew Cayden...
we had such a great time this day playing on the playground!
{currently my journaling of this day is on the back...I am not sure yet,
but I may add another page to this layout and include it on that page instead}
I used the outline stamp {as you can see...haha!}.
I stamped it 8 different times on different colored patterned papers and cut each out.
How EASY is that!?!?
I also added in the quote stamp from the Kit Life's Little Moments.

To give my layout some dimension & pop the pictures out just a bit...
the half circle is actually a piece of chipboard that I cut down to fit my layout.
As you can see...scrapping & stamping CAN BE simple!
gotta LOVE that, right?
and.....last, but not least...
I'll end my post today with my favorite quote...

Thanks for stopping by!
ENJOY your day!

9 comments:

  1. Eryn.. this is absolutely ADORABLE! love the bright fun colors and the half circle... this turned out fabulous my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FRESH idea indeed!! Love the page, layout, colors and how you used the stamps!! So inspiring!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you are a genius!!! Everytime you post a scrapbook layout I'm completely inspired :) I would have NEVER thought to use this set for anything accept stamping the ippity logo. (honestly, I haven't even inked it yet) Now I'm practically running to my craft room to let the wheels turn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Eryn! Clean and fresh! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea, gonna have to use this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eryn your layout is great!! What a perfect way to use that stamp and the colorful Cosmo papers really makes it so fun!! It's just fabulous!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabuloso!!! You are such a ROCK STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK! this is just the cutes! gotta love those bright colors with the kraft! CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete