Monday, February 14, 2011

a NEW hippity hop twist challenge...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I am sending all our Ippity chicks LOTS of LOVE today.

For week 3 of IHHTC2 challenge, we have a new TWIST to reveal.  
This week we have a new photo to inspire you!


Isn't it FABULOUS!

Here is just a little peek at what I have on my blog inspired by the photo.


Remember, with the NEW twist challenge you have 4 weeks to complete all the challenges.  You can do them individually or combine them for extra fun!!!

Click HERE for all the deets and here is a reminder of all the current challenges.


Ready to get this hop started???  Just click on the great BIG green button.

Eryn is up first...


Lisa Arana

Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. Another great challenge and I'm for sure drooling over this prize. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo this week!! 'Love' it!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete