Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday faves!!!!

Happy Sunday I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!! It's Stephanie here and it's
my turn to do one of my favorite posts and that is Sunday favorites I love going through the SCS gallery to see all the fabulous Ippity creations!!!



Fall For You
How You Doin'
Cherish Your Dreams

I adore this sweet card from Susan love the soft colors and those cute birds!!!!



How You Doin'

Where do I begin with this beauty she combined Unity and ippity they go so well together I love the whole layout of this beauty the touch of lace and glitter just makes me smile!!!




Sing a New Song
Cherish Your dreams

Love this sweet shaped card and Pryn did it so perfectly the stamps the colors it all goes so well together!!!



Regal Greetings and Just Wanted To say

What about this gorgeous card from Alex
Love the colors and patterns and she uses my two favorite embellishments a button and twine!!!


Shuggy
Quotes A la Happy

Omg can you say Sweet
I love these stamps together and the stitch border so cute


Ladies You did an amazing job!!!!



Have a fabulous day!!!













Locate an Ippity Chick!

5 comments:

  1. I just love all your Ippity Favorites Stephanie. All the girls are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards!! Great work ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your favourites. What a buzz to see it in your list!! And I love all the others too. Such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are SO wonderful!! Extra shout out to my Sistah Pea Pryn!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete