Friday, February 18, 2011

Fresh Idea Friday - Home Decor

Happy {Fresh Idea} Friday!!!
I'm more excited for this weekend than I have been in a LONG time.
My parents are taking the kids ALL WEEKEND!
Can you say Date. Weekend.
Theres like 30 restaurants I want to go to plus
shopping
playing
movies
sleeping
quiet
card games
board games
...just chill time....ahhhh!!!
Maybe I'll even have time to squeeze in a little craft time...maybe some more home decor projects like these:
Pillow using {Unity Stamps} and {ippity}
THOUGHTS FROM THE PAST
Or some FUN mixed media art:
{ippity} stamp sets used:
SWEET THOUGHTS OF SPRING
WHERE YOU SHOULD BE
and the stems from
SING A NEW SONG
I challenge you to pull our your favorite {ippity} stamps and think outside the paper.
Make something to display in your home that just makes you
HAPPY!!!
Maria Gurnsey
Locate an Ippity Chick!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful art Maria! I really need to make some home decor items!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these projects, Maria. lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maria, these are simply fabulous! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, LOVE it! Have a wonderful weekend! It is -32C here, so think we may "stay in" and hibernate with the kids! :0)

    ReplyDelete