Monday, January 17, 2011

January Challenge Week 3!!!

Happy H{IPPITY} Hop Monday!!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend for some of us it's a long weekend yay!!!!!
Is everyone enjoying the fabulous new challenge you all have done an amazing so far and I cannot wait to see what you do with this weeks inspiration challenge!!!!



Just a reminder you CAN combine the challenges from the previous weeks or you can just do them separately!!!!



This weeks challenge the amazing inspiration photo
that Maria picked don't you just love it!!!!!


Here is a tiny sneak peek of mine!!!


I cannot wait see what the rest of the DT members did for this!!!
So click on the green button to start the hop with the Ippity Dt and then you can come right back here to see all the fabulous Ippity Customers and Ippity Chick creations!!!!
Next Blog


Robinson's Nest


Lone Pine Designs


http://www.jenniekader.blogspot.com/


Taylor~Made by JenMarie


A little inspiration from Rona


The Joys of Creating....


Stamping with Passion


Everyday Matters


Ippity Stamps 4 You


Gardner's {ippity} Basket


http://www.jowylde.blogspot.com/


Secret Scrapbooker


From My Bungalow


Emmie-Lou Who...Stamps & You!


My Crafty Creations


millers-ink


Mary's Creative Journey


Ramblings of a FibreJunky


Enjoy your day I can't think of a better way to spend a day off then crafting and Blog Hopping!!!!





Stephanie Muzzulin

2 comments:

  1. I made it all the way back! Awesome hop, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the link on SCS for week 3 so I thought I would put it on this post.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1884923?&cat=500&ppuser=66979

    ReplyDelete