Thursday, January 20, 2011

That's How Thursday

Hey everyone it's Stephanie here to share a quick tutorial with you!!! Now I know you have seen how popular banners have become in the crafting world and I know you want to try to get the most out of those spellbinder dies. So I have come up with a new to me way to make these sweet little banners using those small spellbinder dies that we never really know what to do with at least I never know what to do with the smaller dies!!!

Supplies
Dp Pink Paislee and Kraft cardstock for cardbase
Spellbinders Label die
twine and buttons
scoring tool
Pop dots adhesive
Ippity stamps-How You Doin'
Party Hat Wishes and your ink


Step 1
Die cut your labels and score down the middle forming a triangle.
I decided on three triangles for my card you decide according to your card size on how many you want!!!
Step 2
Place your pop dots on each of the banners and then place your twine as close to the score line as possible!!!

Step 3
Now it's time to fold and make your banners and then you can adjust your twine where you want it. Then tie a knot at each end of your banner and trim extra twine off.

Step 4
Now the fun part putting your card together!!!
Stamp your images I did a little paper piecing for the scallops.
Add more pop dots to the back of your banners and adhere to your cardbase.
Your done!!!

I hope you enjoyed and have a fabulous day!!!


Locate an Ippity Chick!






Stephanie Muzzulin

7 comments:

  1. Clever idea, and I love it! Your card's fabulous Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the die cuts! Love your card!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Stephanie! You are so creative and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, too freakin cute! this is one of those times where you do the V8 slap and say why didn't i think of that!! i am so doing this!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so clever, stephanie! just love the card-tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute. love the card and the tip on the banner!

    ReplyDelete