Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Faves.....on a Beautiful Sunday!


Goooood morning everyone. It's Lisa H. here and I'm excited to share some of the great {ippity} FINDS from the Gallery  this week.  As always, I was BLOWN away by your creativity.  I love that so many of you played along in this months new Challenge with a Twist. We've got a whole new batch of challenges starting tomorrow AND we will be announcing the winner of the Jan. Challenge. It's all so exciting.....and then soon enough we've got another {ippity} NEW release right around the corner.  WoooHoooo! For now, let's see what goodies I found!

Let's get things rolling with Rona! This blog post is full of beautiful inspiration, but it's THIS card that caught my eye!

And then this card using Here and Now by Monica! Wow! that flower is gooooorgeous!

Emily shows of the adorable hearts from Moon Beam and Heart Strings wonderfully here with this round scallop card.


And what about this fun way to give some chocolate this Valentine Holiday by Patricia??? The reds and browns are perfect with this heart from Music of My Heart
I LOOOOVE me an great easel card.....this one by Savannah is beautiful! She used the flowers from Faith Blooms!  The colors are so earthy and pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to leave some love for these wonderfully creative ladies! Looking forward to seeing more of your {ippity} creations in the coming week! Enjoy the Day!!!
 and Hugs!
Lisa Henke






Locate an Ippity Chick!






6 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! The tin is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all this inspiring Ippity projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ippity projects Ladies!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! These are fun projects and cards! What a surprise to see my card! THANK YOU for featuring me:) LOOOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! My project is there! Thank you guys for picking me!!

    Great job to all the other ladies in the pick as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should see the great big smile on my face right now--thank you so much for making my day by featuring my tiny round card!! I love seeing the {ippity} favorites here each week. What a lovely surprise to find my card among them. :) Congrats to everyone--all of these creations are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete