Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eryn's Sunday FAVES...

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
Hey, it's Eryn posting today and I am SO HAPPY and THRILLED to be here!!
I just LOVE the Sunday Faves posts...
it is so much fun to see all the creative uses that our {ippity} stamps bring each and every week!

Of course, it is super hard to pick just a few of the AMAZING {ippity} creations found in the SCS {ippity} gallery...if I could pick EVERYONE I really would!! 
 because...
You ladies are O' SO TALENTED
 and O' SO INSPIRING
that. is. a. FACT!

So ....here we go....

Hey remember our good friend Elisabeth...she was our Saturaday Flatter Day super star yesterday!
Well, she is the creator of this beautiful card you see here.  I LOVE the vintage feel that Elisabeth gave this card...the stitching within the boxes and that yummy velvet ribbon are the perfect compliment to her layout and color palette!!


Carolina created this ADORABLE card!!!  I love how she added the little tiny pearls around the edges...and gave this card a vintage distressed look!!  It is simply PERFECT!


Check out this AMAZING easel card by Poppit!  I am really digging the BOLD HAPPY colors that she chose to use in this card! 


Michelle created this card and I ADORE it!!! I love the colors she chose to work with and how she stamped that happy stamp in multiple colors!!  She added a little scallop and some jute and WAH-LAH...I would say it's PRETTY PERFECT!!


Next up...
Xiunyuki's AWESOME one layer card!
I absoltely LOVE the way she layered the stamps over each other...each with a different bright & FUN color!  This is one HAPPY & cheery Birthday card!!! LOVE IT!

 

WOW, now check out Teresa's card!! I just love the feel of this card...it's very calming...a PERFECT "thinking of you" card, don't you think?!  The paper's that she chose fit so well together and that RIBBON & BUTTON add wonderful dimension...not to mention the zig zag stitching that just perfectly completes this card! 


Oh. My. GOODNESS.
I just LOVE this card created by Carisa...isn't it just FABULOUS!!  The papers go excellant together and I love how she framed up that quote...added a wonderful ribbon and some sparkly embellishments and this is one AMAZING card!

Well...I am sure feeling INSPIRED so...
OFF to the craft room for me, how about you?!  :)

Be sure to check out each one of these ladies CRAFTY BLOGS...they have a TON more of inspiration there to show you!

Hope your having the BEST Sunday!!
See you tomorrow for a fun day of H{ippity} Hopping...
{and a really FUN challenge that Eva has come up with!!}

Ta Ta for Now!!



9 comments:

  1. Now that is some awesome Ippity cards and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted say thanks for sharing my card - it's made my day!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks for including me in this amazing line up of fabulous cards! I actually squealed when I scrolled down & saw my card! LOL I'm feeling SOOO inspired & good thing as I need to make my card for h{ippity} hop monday tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bunch of pretty and fun cards! I love the variety of choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks so much for linking up my card, wow, what a wonderful {ippity} weekend I've had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding Cards.. Love them all.. Congrats Girls.. love Sunday's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What absolutely gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete