Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Faves

Hello everyone, this is Eva and I am here to share my favorites of the week.  I am making this post quick, as I got sick last night and still not feeling well, and will be heading back to bed after I picked my faves.  I didn't want to miss that!

The first card I thought I would showcase is by Heather!  I just loved all her layering of papers and stamps on this card and the whole layout is just fabulous.


My second pick is by JenMarie.  I just love how sharp this card is with the white against just that colorful flower.  This is just divine!


My next pick is by Jenstampin4U and it is an amazing quote book.  She had two pictures to share, so I am sharing both as well.  They are just awesome!



My next pick is by Emily and I love the CAS look of it done in a gorgeous way!  I just love the pop of the flowers against the white with a little bit of black!


My last pick is another CAS look card with white and just a little bit of a gorgeous coloring of the image...LOVE IT!!!  It's by croppixie.

Well, that is it for this week.  Hope you enjoy the cards in this post as much as I did!

Have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks Eva! I just love all this Ippity MOJO! Hope you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...Thanks Eva sweetie for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections Eva!! What talent we have in the SCS Gallery!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Eva! I agree with Kelly...lots of fabulous inspiration in the gallery! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, wow! great picks, Eva. I adored all the CAS cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for favoriting my card, Eva! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what wonderful ippity inspiration...these are all so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete