Saturday, June 26, 2010

flattering our VERY OWN ANDREA....

I am SO EXCITED to introduce you to our
VERY OWN ANDREA!! 
She works inside Unity/{ippity}...
side by side with Angela, Michelle, and I.
Andrea started out at Unity/Ippity working in the manufacturing department, which we refer to as "the back."  THEY sure do miss her back there...
but WE are so happy she has joined us girls up "front!" 
While in the "back" they gave her a couple of other names...and honestly I don't really even know WHY!  So...if YOU ever come visit us at Unity/{ippity} you may hear us refer to her as NANCY, HELEN as well as ANDREA. HAHA!

I just LOVE this girl...
here are just a few things that I LOVE about her:
she is sassy {in a good way!}. got a heart of GOLD.  tells you how it is.  a wonderful FRIEND. has mad garage sailing skills.  her sense of humor.  her determination and attention to detail. her POSITIVE attitude.  she is BEAUTIFUL inside & out!!! her NEW love for crafting/stamping. ALL her practical JOKES!! {she definitely keeps us on our toes}
for just being HER...we GIGGLE all day with this chick!
sorry Andrea...I found pics FOR YOU! heehee
isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!
here's a bit about Andrea...in HER words
{and mine in italics}

Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in New London, with my husband and 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog.
How did you first get involved in stamping?
When I started working at Unity a year and ½ ago.

What is your stamping style?
I don’t really know.

Tell us about your creative process.
First I pick photos, then I pick paper (which takes me forever!) and I never glue anything down until it is all placed where I want it.

What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
Life's Little Moments for sure! It is so versatile.

How often do you stamp?
Not as often as I would like. Only about 2 days a week.

How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
1 to 2 days!

What does your craft room look like? {messy, clean, etc.}
Usually very clean. I am in the process of reorganizing, so right now it is a mess!  {this girl is one of the most organized woman i know...YOU should see her purse full of purses!!}

What is your biggest paper crafting challenge? 
I am usually unhappy with how my projects turn out.

What is your title at Unity/{ippity}?
Kit Club Administrator
{and so much more!!!}

How are you involved in the making of {ippity} stamps?
I used to help with the actual making of them in the back and now I get to process the orders as they come in. {AND she now gets to help us with the overall look & feel of Unity/ippity!!!}

How long have you worked there?
1 and ½ years

Are you a crafter? Do you use Unity/{ippity} stamps outside of work?
I was never a crafter until I started working here! Now I love it!  {she is sooooo addicted now, it's so FUN...we get so EXCITED about all our new stamps!}

Can you tell us a funny story about your boss?
I would like to keep my job thank you!  :)

What song best describes you?
It depends on my mood.

If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring?
Of course I have to say my husband and kids!

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Milk, leftovers and water. The fun stuff is in the freezer!

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I would want the ability to be invisible and when I’m not invisible I want a really cool cape!

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Middle Child – Private Investigator

What would your dream vacation be?
The Turks and Caicos with my family, my mom and dad and my sister and brother in law.

some pics of Andrea & the Unity/Ippity peeps...
{andrea, julie, eryn, angela, michelle....
we are missing carrie in this pic!!}

jake, eryn, michelle, andrea
From EVERYONE at Unity/ippity....
WE LOVE YA GIRL!!
:)


Eryn Hagen

5 comments:

  1. Glad to meet you Andrea. Hope you will share some of your amazing MOJO with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So excited to get to know Andrea...and I just love an organized girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so glad to get to know you Andrea.. would love to see some of your work. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful way to get to know your girls : ) Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, thanks for sharing about YOU! Keep those KOTM organised, we are all depending on you hehe :)

    ReplyDelete