Friday, June 18, 2010

FUN, FRESH stampin' idea...FRIDAY!

YAY for Fresh Idea FRIDAY's with {ippity}!!
EVERY Friday come visit us HERE on the {ippity} blog for a FUN, FRESH Stampin' Idea!!

I decided to make some cute little books with a little pocket inside...
I stumbled upon a great tutorial that also includes a template that you can easily print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of card stock.  I don't even have any idea HOW I found this, but check it out here if you'd like to try creating some of these.



They are the perfect size to just easily throw in your purse...
or I can even envision them wrapped up with some cute jute and given as a little gift to a special friend.
They are actually quite FUN to make...
I couldn't stop at just one...had to make another {and was tempted to start working on my third!!}



For the paper inside, I just used copy paper cut down and folded...then stitched it into place.
I would much rather have used a recycled paper but this was all I had at the time...

I thought these quotes were perfect...and so easy to quickly stamp and add to the inside!

supplies:
{ippity} stamps...Now & Always & Where You Should Be
Unity Burnt Umber ink
{all the above available from an ippity chick}
8.5 x 11 Kraft Card stock
AND this paper I just got in a booklet...I LOVE IT...
but can't remember the manufacturer's name, can anyone help me???
{i don't have it with me right now but would like to give credit to the company}

HAVE a WONDERFUL Friday!!!

Eryn Hagen

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea and they would be great gifts too. I just love how you decorated the books. Thanks for this inspiring Ippity MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet book, eryn! how about orange is a great link, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. toooooooo fabulous eryn! love these little books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I will have to try these.. can't have enough note pads I say.. Love you Ippity Mojo today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea to have lots of these around too! Love your work Eryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful book! It's on my to do list for gifts!

    ReplyDelete