Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday's Faves


Happy Sunday everyone... hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!

I was blown away this week with all the fabulous Ippity inspiration in the SCS gallery!!!  I can't wait to show you some of my faves!!!



I just adore the way Elisabeth used the rectangles from A Moment in Time for her background.  This card is packed with Ippity goodness and the hand stitching is absolutely perfect.



The paper piecing challenge inspired some delightful fall cards, like this one from Chris.  I just love the fun patterned paper she used for her pumpkins.  There is still time to play along with the paper piecing challenge, check out the Ippity forum for details.



Lynn also made a fabulous fall card for the challenge.  Don't you just adore the deep rich pumpkin color against the soft cream and kraft background.  I just love the sweet little leaves and the Bit of Burlap with burlap string just creates the perfect feeling of fall.



 I couldn't help but show you another item by Lynn.  She really rocked the Ippity this week, especially with this fabulous Christmas tag!  How creative to use the corner stamps to create a tree!!! 




Finally... Poppit created this fun card.  I love her idea to use the birdcage stamp to make her own patterned paper.   How FABULOUS is that???  Just a super cute and fun card!

I hope you enjoyed these creations as much as I did!!!  There were so many AMAZING projects from all our Ippity peeps, it is so hard to just pick a few!!! 

Have a super day!
Lisa Arana



6 comments:

  1. All the projects are fabulous and so inspiring. I just love seeing all the different ways stampers you the Ippity kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...thanks for showing my card! Beautiful creations from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stuff this week, everyone:) thanks, lisa, for sharing my card and tag!! love to paper piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. amazing stuff shown here today.. I just love that tree by Lynn.. Brilliant way to use the corner stamp. love it!! Congrats to all the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous work girls! I love the awe inspiring projects created here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I am so blown away by these amazing samples using Ippity this week!! How inspiring!! Great choices Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete