Friday, June 11, 2010

Fresh Idea Friday

Happy Friday it's Stephanie here with you today to share a
Fresh idea with you. I always like to make the most out of my
stamps and what better way to do that than to use your stamps
to alter something. Ever since I have started cardmaking I
always find myself looking at the craft stores or any store
for that matter to use in my projects.


I found this wood clipboard not to long ago and I love these
I cannot tell you how many of these I have given away as
gifts or sold at craft fairs they are soo fun to decorate!!!

Here is a close up of the flower I made using the Now and Always Kit. I also used the sentiment from Just Wanted To Say Kit.

This is the finished project using alot of fun layers to
dress it up a little more the DP I used is from K and
Company. This clipboard does come with a peg for the back so
it stands on it's own perfect for those little notes for your
family or even for a nice picture. Just another fun way to
use these fabulous Ippity stamps there are just so many
possibilities I love it!!!
Make sure to scroll down for the winner of Yesterdays Blog Candy!!!!!




8 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I just love how you altered this and what a great idea. This would be fun gifts to give. Thanks so much for this inspiring idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - good idea for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun post Steph! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this clipboard, stephanie-great gift idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is sooo gorgeous..love it, what a great inspiration piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a gift! Super cute!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE what you've done with this super cute little clipboard!! This is such a fresh idea :)

    ReplyDelete