Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Faves

Happy Sunday!!! I hope that everyone is having a Fabulous weekend. It's Stephanie here and it is my turn to share my Sunday faves with you. It is so much fun going through the gallery and seeing so many amazingly Beautiful creations you ladies just blow me away with all your creativeness!!!
This card by Christy is so gorgeous!!! I love the softness and the shading that she did on this is amazing!!!Christy uses What Matters Most and Devoted For this beautiful creation!!!
Melyssa did an amazing job with this sweet creation I love the softness and all the little details she added to this beautiful card!! Melyssa uses Moon Beams and Heart Strings.

How about these sweet tags from Kim? Love them and they would make a perfect addition to any gift!!!
Kim uses A Little Buggy,Simply Said,and Faith Blooms.
Just another fabulous way to use these amazing stamps!!!


This card By Becky is gorgeous I love all the fun elements that she added to this beauty she uses the Now And Always and Fall For You Kits.



This card by Emily is amazing it uses Love In Return I love the colors the blue and orange are fantastic together the layers and stitching are awesome!!!
I hope that you enjoyed today's picks all of you do such an amazing job with these stamps thank you so much for bringing us so much inspiration!!!
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes." Unknown




6 comments:

  1. Every one of them are just gorgeous and super inspiring. I just love everyone's creative style. You can just see all the Ippity love in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks so much for sharing the super sweet eye candy!! It is such an honor to see my card among this outstanding collection of Favs. Thanks so much for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my card...just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited to see my tags!! Thanks!! Lots of talent here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My GOSH! I just saw my card on here...thanks for adding me to your list of faves! what a thrill :)

    ReplyDelete