Monday, June 7, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Hi Ladies!!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

It's Eva here today with you...
H{ippity} Hopping!!

This week's {ippity} Challenge is to 
create a project using your {ippity}
and
incorporate fabric/canvas.

This week's prize is:

Where You Should be set

It's EASY to play along:
1. Simply create an {ippity} project incorporating fabric or canvas
2. THEN upload it to your SCS gallery by midnight on Sunday
with keyword: IHHC27 
and post it HERE so we can all see your pretty creation!
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday and post it in a thread in the {ippity} forum

Here's a little peek at my Fabric card....


I will have a fun canvas project to show you this coming up Thursday, too.

Now...
time to hop on through the {ippity} Design Team
{they have some FABULOUS FAUX projects for you today!!!}

and all of our FABULOUS {ippity} Customers & CHICKS...

Have a fun and Inspirational Hop!

3 comments:

  1. Typo on my blog address...my mistake
    http://shamrockstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Google Blogger is back and we are now able to post and comment....Julie's Open Window is now available for the hop : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love hoppin around looking at all the Ippity MOJO and love all the beautiful MOJO with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete