Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tippity Tuesday!!

Hi there! It's me Karen with a T{ippity} Tip for you
this T{ippity} Tuesday!
It's a really quick and simple one, but yet,
I just love it and wanted to share it with you today...

It's all about the push pins!!

So, my tip for you today, is to take a look at your ippity stamp sets
and make some fun"push pins" to use on cork board!!

I made this quick cork board black frame, and decided to go through my "Now & Always" stamp set and use a couple of those gorgeous flowers to make some beautiful "push pins" with some leftover Prima designer papers..it's a great way to use up those scraps!!

Next, I decided to add a couple of these fabulous ippity quotes from my "Delightful Little Things" and "Love in Return" stamp sets! I'm always impressed at how the designers keep coming up with such fantastic quotes!! Love-em!!

Took it a step further, and I decide to decorate this cork board frame a little bit just to show you some extra examples of how you can even make the quotes part of your cork board decoration and/or make as "push pins" too! I just stamped and cut out some of these quotes that would go with my son's graduation photo (yep, he is graduating this week), and distress inked them up!! I love how the quotes can be sweet reminders as they sit on your cork board!!

That's about it!
Hope this inspires you to make some too!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
**Karen**

7 comments:

  1. What a great project and who wouldn't want Ippity all around for inspiration. Thanks for a great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is adorable, I think i have to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what fun Karen.. I think I need to try this too, but make magnets.. I don't have a cork board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW Karen...these are absolutely FABULOUS!! I just actually made some new corkboards for my craft area and SO NEED to make some of these! THX for the TIP & inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've read my mind! I have this on my to-do list. love it!

    ReplyDelete